TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Department of Transportation is asking drivers to be aware of upcoming road closures near US 52. Two county roads are set to close at US 52 Friday.
According to INDOT, intersections at 575 East and 700 South will close around 9 a.m. and are scheduled to reopen Monday, Oct 8
It's all part of a major patching and resurfacing project on US 52 that stretches from South 30th Street in Lafayette to East County Road 900 South. That's about seven miles southeast of Lafayette.
The project is projected to be complete around the end of October.
- US 52 intersections set to close Friday
- U.S. 52 is set to close in Benton County
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- Intersection of State Street and Martin Jischke Drive closes Friday night
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update
- Logansport bridge set to close
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- New signal starts operating on US 52