WARREN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - A semi rollover has closed U.S. 41 in Warren County.
ISP Sgt. Kim Riley said the highway is closed near Williamsport Road. The semi took out a power pole, and Riley said lines are across the north and southbound lanes.
Photo via Thelma Schrader
Drivers are advised to find a different route.
- U.S. 41 closed near Williamsport after semi rollover
- Williamsport woman celebrates 103rd birthday
- I-65 reopens after semi rollovers
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- UPDATE: Trial begins for Williamsport man accused of killing woman
- Jury finds Scottie Kincade guilty of murdering Williamsport woman
- Truck driver left with minor injuries after semi rollover
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- Towns of Otterbein, Williamsport to get $1.2M in federal grant money
- Town leaders say grant to help Williamsport is responsible for rate increase