ROMNEY, Ind. (WLFI) — Dispatchers with the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office are asking drivers to avoid US 231 South near Romney due to a gas leak. Northbound lanes will be diverted and drivers should expect slight congestion.
TCS reports the leak has been stopped and is being repaired. They believe a piece of construction equipment hit the pipe.
- Drivers should avoid US 231 South due to gas leak
- West Wood Street closed due to gas leak
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- Old US 231 closed for bridge repairs
- INDOT begins construction on U.S. 231 bridge
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: US 231 and Cumberland are back open
- County leaders approve U.S. 231 long-term development plan
- U.S. 231 near Romney back open after serious crash
- Area planners pave way for development on US 231
- U.S. 231 pedestrian trail to close until late August