CROWN POINT, Ind. (WLFI) — An Amber Alert issued on Sunday, August 18, 2019 for Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon has been cancelled as of at 2:30 p.m. by the investigating agency. For more information on this cancellation, please contact the Lake County Sheriff’s Office at 219-660-0000.
A statewide amber alert has been issued for a 16-year-old believed to be in extreme danger.
The Lake County Sheriff’s Office is searching for Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon, a 16-year-old female, 5 feet 1 inch tall, 97 pounds, blonde hair with green eyes. She was last seen wearing a black hoodie with white tribal and blue jeans with tears and shin-high boots with a black lace choker.
Madison was last seen on Saturday, August 17, at 9:00 a.m. in Crown Point, Indiana and is believed to be in extreme danger.
The suspect, Martin Alexander Curry-Fishtorn, is a 22-year-old male, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 158 pounds, brown hair with brown eyes, and driving a dark grey 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt with Indiana license plate number 645RIS
If you have any information on this incident, contact the Lake County Sheriff’s Office at 219-660-0000 or 911
Statewide Amber Alert issued for Crown Point teen
- UPDATE: Statewide Amber Alert cancelled for Crown Point teen
- Statewide Amber Alert cancelled for 3 children
- UPDATE: Statewide AMBER Alert canceled for one-year-old girl
- UPDATE: AMBER Alert cancelled for Leanna Herron
- Statewide Amber Alert for 9-year-old boy canceled
- Statewide Amber Alert canceled for 2 children from Hamlet
- A Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Fort Wayne teen
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Elwood man
- Statewide Silver Alert cancelled for Cumberland man
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Columbus woman