INDIANA, (WLFI) - The Indiana State Department of Health as announced two more people have died as a result of the coronavirus. One adult was in Marion County and the other adult was in Scott County, which is just north of Louisville.
ISDH said both were over age 50 and had underlying medical conditions.
A fourth death was announced yesterday out of Delaware County.
Stay up-to-date on the coronavirus numbers on the ISDH dashboard.
- ISDH reports 107 new COVID-19 cases, 12 total deaths Tuesday
- Two more COVID-19 deaths reported in Indiana, total now at six
- Three more COVID-19 cases found in Indiana, total now 15
- Jasper County sees first COVID-19 case, state death total now at 14
- 19 total COVID-19 cases in Indiana as of Sunday, March 15th
- Health department reports Tippecanoe County's first COVID-19 death
- State reports 12 new deaths, 536 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- First flu related death reported in Indiana
- Fourth Indiana COVID-19 death out of Delaware County
- February 1: Snowfall Totals