TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)- Two people are hospitalized after a single-vehicle crash in Tippecanoe County.
The crash happened on US 52 South, just north of County Road 1100 South.
Police were called to the scene just after 7 p.m. Monday.
According to Indiana State Police, two people were northbound when the driver ran off the road for an unknown reason.
Police say the vehicle rolled multiple times and both the driver and passenger were ejected.
The extent of their injuries is unknown at this time.
This story is still developing.
We will bring you updated information as it becomes available.
- Two hospitalized after crash in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe County voter card confusion
- Recycling Update for Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County is thinking solar
- 2019 Tippecanoe County Fair Schedule
- Eight-year-old airlifted after Tippecanoe County four-wheeler crash
- Woman thrown from car in Friday morning Tippecanoe County crash
- Crash on I-65 in Tippecanoe County injures 4