LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Two people are dead after a double shooting in Lafayette early Sunday morning. Tippecanoe County deputies are investigating the incident as a domestic situation.
Deputies arrived at 50 Mill Drive in Lafayette around midnight. That's on Lafayette's northeast side.
Police found 53-year-old Jason Moore and 50-year-old Jane Moore deceased from their injuries.
It is unclear who called 911. Deputies said there are no outstanding suspects and there is no danger to the community.
- 2 dead in early morning shooting in Lafayette
- Lafayette police investigating early morning shooting
- One dead and one arrested in early morning crash in Lafayette
- Two bouncers stabbed at Lafayette bar early Sunday morning
- Two children dead after early morning house fire in Logansport
- Early morning barn fire in Frankfort leaves animals dead
- Early morning fire destroys home
- Woman arrested following Lafayette shooting
- Three families displaced in early morning fire
- Lafayette gas station robbed Monday morning