White County, Ind. (WLFI) - Two people were airlifted after a serious crash in White County.
Investigators say the driver is from Lafayette
It happened on West Shafer Drive, near County Road 225 North.
Investigators say around 3:15 pm Thursday, a car left the roadway and struck a utility pole, breaking it.
They aren't sure why the vehicle left the road.
They say the driver was Jaima Kring of Lafayette.
She and the passenger, Michael McNamara of Rensselaer, were both taken to a local hospital and then flown to Indy.
West Shafer Drive was closed for the investigation, and has since reopened.
- Two airlifted after White County crash
- Frankfort woman airlifted in ORV crash
- Woman airlifted to hospital after Logansport crash
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- Eight-year-old airlifted after Tippecanoe County four-wheeler crash
- Woman airlifted from Hoosier Heartland Highway after crash
- Man dead, another airlifted in State Road 38 crash
- UPDATE: One dead in White County crash
- Woman injured in White County ORV crash
- One person airlifted after tractor and car crash in Jasper County