WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Football Hall of Fame added two Purdue legends as members on Saturday.
Len Dawson and Dale Samuels were inducted as part of the 14th Annual National Football Foundation Honors Dinner held at the Four Points by Sheraton West Lafayette.
While the two former Purdue quarterbacks were recognized, current Purdue quarterbacks David Blough and Elijah Sindelar also received awards. Sindelar earned the Drew Brees Mental Toughness Award.
In addition to Blough and Sindelar, 40 outgoing high school seniors were honored for their accomplishments, including West Lafayette's August Schott. Schott, who will attend the Naval Academy, was named the NFF Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- Two Purdue QB legends inducted into Indiana Football Hall of Fame
- 95-year-old former West Lafayette coach to be inducted into Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame
- Purdue 2018 hall of fame class announced
- Lafayette Jefferson inducts four new alumni into its Hall of Fame
- Bobblehead Hall of Fame unveils Purdue Big Bass Drum bobblehead
- Seven added to the Purdue Athletics Hall of Fame
- Purdue football team honored at Indiana Statehouse
- Purdue great Terry Dischinger selected for College Basketball Hall of Fame
- Purdue hoping Blough or Sindelar emerge as QB
- Purdue coaching staff commits to David Blough at QB