A couple of ramp closures are coming to I-65 this weekend according to Indiana Department of Transportation. INDOT plans to close two separate ramps for resurfacing Friday night.
Starting around 10 p.m., the State Road 28 entrance ramp to northbound I-65 and the southbound exit ramp to State Road 47 will close.
Both are scheduled to be re-open by 8 a.m. Monday.
- Two I-65 ramps will close this weekend
- I-65 Project will close ramp for patching
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.
- Two separate crashes close one lane and exit ramp on I-65
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- Bug distraction causes crash that closed I-65
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Interstate 65 southbound exit ramp at SR 28 closed for weekend
- I-65 southbound lanes closed for several hours Monday afternoon