WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue President Mitch Daniels has his set of goal to achieve in the next year. University Trustees recently approved the metrics for Daniels' at-risk pay.
Daniels' pay is based on four weighted factors. Those include Student Affordability, Student Success, Fundraising and Operations.
Daniels' says the metrics are set to ensure his office stays on track with the university's goals.
"I think they do foster accountability and I think a little better performance," Daniels said. "In terms of the standards we're using, you heard the board say that we're trying to keep them mainly consistent over time."
The highest weighted objective on President Daniels' list comes under the Significant Achievement in Key Initiatives category.
- Trustees approve Daniels' at-risk pay metrics
- Purdue trustees approve name changes, new degree program
- Purdue Trustees OK residence hall construction agreement
- More flat tuition rates, posthumous degrees approved at Purdue Board of Trustees Meeting
- Purdue Board of Trustees approves renovation plans for Union Club Hotel
- Bankruptcy trustee sues former ITT boss, directors for $250M
- Purdue Faculty Senate seeks intercollegiate approval on Kaplan deal, Daniels remains unconcerned
- Daniel Nations faces more charges
- Four term Fairfield Township Trustee will run for Tippecanoe County Clerk.
- Decision to keep or rename Schnatter Center up to Purdue Board of Trustees