WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue President Mitch Daniels has his set of goal to achieve in the next year. University Trustees recently approved the metrics for Daniels' at-risk pay.
Daniels' pay is based on four weighted factors. Those include Student Affordability, Student Success, Fundraising and Operations.
Daniels' says the metrics are set to ensure his office stays on track with the university's goals.
"I think they do foster accountability and I think a little better performance," Daniels said. "In terms of the standards we're using, you heard the board say that we're trying to keep them mainly consistent over time."
The highest weighted objective on President Daniels' list comes under the Significant Achievement in Key Initiatives category.
- Trustees approve Daniels' at-risk pay metrics
- Purdue Trustees approve President Mitch Daniels' at-risk pay
- 2020 health plan approved by Purdue Trustees
- Purdue trustees approve name changes, new degree program
- Purdue Trustees approve purchase of State Farm Facility
- Purdue trustees approve budget, eighth year of frozen tuition
- Purdue Trustees OK residence hall construction agreement
- Governor Holcomb names new Purdue student trustee
- More flat tuition rates, posthumous degrees approved at Purdue Board of Trustees Meeting
- Purdue Board of Trustees approves renovation plans for Union Club Hotel