WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- A truck driver walks away with minor injuries after his semi rolled over in West Lafayette.
It happened around 7 pm Monday.
According to Indiana state police, the semi was driving southbound on State Road 43.
The driver turned left onto the I-65 ramp towards Indianapolis when he lost control and the vehicle rolled over.
The driver was not taken to a hospital and only suffered a minor cut from the incident.
The vehicle was blocking the exit ramp, but it has since reopened.
- Truck driver left with minor injuries after semi rollover
- I-65 reopens after semi rollovers
- Semi rollover slows traffic on I-65 northbound
- Semi fire on Sagamore, no injuries reported
- West Lafayette driver escapes rollover crash uninjured
- Crash causes minor injuries, fuel spill on State Road 43
- Trooper suffers minor injuries after Indiana toll road crash
- No injuries after semi hit by Amtrak train
- Rollover crash at Tapawingo roundabout sends driver to hospital
- Indiana State Police offers warning to left lane interstate drivers