TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Our entire viewing are is currently under some level of travel advisory.
As of 11:30 Sunday evening, Clinton, Tippecanoe, White, Carroll, Jasper, Benton, Montgomery, Pulaski, Fulton and Newton counties are under a travel advisory.
This level warns drivers that travel may be restricted in areas because of hazardous situations.
Warren county is under a travel watch. Only essential travel during emergency situations is recommended under a watch.
Carroll, Tippecanoe, Clinton, Warren, Fountian, and Montgomery counties are under a wind chill advisory until noon on Monday
Check the Indiana Department of Homeland Security's website for updates on travel advisories.
- Travel advisories in effect for the viewing area.
- Travel advisories for the viewing area
- Wind Advisory
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for the area
- Amazon’s Alexa now offering Indiana travel advisories
- Photos: Strong storms cause damage across viewing area
- Wildfire History In Our Viewing Area: Part 1
- Wildfire History In Our Viewing Area: Part 2
- Baird to represent News 18 viewing area in U.S. Congress
- Severe weather causes damage and delays throughout WLFI viewing area