ANGOLA, Ind. (WLFI) — A traffic stop in Angola ended with the arrests of six people on drug charges Saturday. According to investigators, Michael Forrester was driving on a suspended license. He and both passengers with him, Talina Curea and Jessica Jones, were all arrested on preliminary drug charges including meth possession.
The investigation also led police to an apartment, where they found three other people, Stephen Fetzer, Jacob Nodine, and Lydia Tuckerman. After searching the home, all three were also arrested for possession of methamphetamine and other drug charges.
The Stueben County Sheriff's office also helped with the case.
- Traffic stop leads to six arrests
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of drugs
- Traffic stop turns up drugs and leads to 5 arrests
- Tippecanoe Co. traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Lafayette traffic stop leads to drug dealing arrest, charges
- Attempted traffic stop leads to 5 arrests and large amount of meth
- Traffic stops lead to 3 drug-related arrests in Monroe Co.
- ISP traffic stop ends in 2 drug arrests
- Crawfordsville traffic stop results in huge meth bust