LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — A traffic stop in Boone County resulted in a large drug bust and possibly a break in a big drug investigation.
According to investigators, they found 75 hundred dollars in cash as well as marijuana and 27 grams of meth, after a routine stop on I-65.
Nichole Harrison was arrested on suspicion of drug dealing but investigators believe this goes deeper. Lebanon police have been conducting a big push to get drugs off the streets lately. They've been looking for the source, and they're confident they're getting closer.
"As far as drug-related crimes you are going to get your thefts and burglaries where people are trying to fuel their habit," said Officer Justin Fuston with Lebanon Police Department
Officer's say those drug-related crimes are why they're taking this so seriously. They say the problem can impact everyone not just those struggling with addiction.
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of drugs
- Traffic stop turns up drugs and leads to 5 arrests
- Tippecanoe Co. traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Lafayette traffic stop leads to drug dealing arrest, charges
- Attempted traffic stop leads to 5 arrests and large amount of meth
- Traffic stop leads to six arrests
- I-65 traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Crawfordsville traffic stop results in huge meth bust
- Traffic stops lead to 3 drug-related arrests in Monroe Co.