JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A man was arrested in Jasper County after an Indiana State Police trooper found more than 23 pounds of marijuana during a traffic stop.
According to ISP, Wednesday on I-65 near the Fair Oaks exit, 34-year-old Christopher Anderson of Kokomo was pulled over. The trooper smelled marijuana while he was talking to the driver.
Police then called the K-9 units to search the car. After searching the vehicle, police found the marijuana sealed in numerous plastic bags.
Anderson was taken to the Jasper County jail and faces charges of dealing and possession of marijuana.
- I-65 traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Traffic stop leads to marijuana/THC oil arrest
- Traffic stop leads to six arrests
- Warren County traffic stop leads to five pounds of marijuana
- Traffic stop turns up drugs and leads to 5 arrests
- Tippecanoe Co. traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Lafayette traffic stop leads to drug dealing arrest, charges
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for Fentanyl dealing
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of drugs
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust