TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Starting Monday night, Interstate 65 south will be down to one lane.
INDOT will shift traffic beginning at 8 p.m. with plans to re-open the second lane by 6 a.m. Tuesday. The closure runs from mile markers 174 to 168.
The project is designed to add a third lane from State Road 38 to State Road 25. INDOT says the project is planned to be completed in the summer of 2018.
- Traffic shift coming to Interstate 65
- Interstate 65 expansion project update
- Interstate 65 southbound exit ramp at SR 28 closed for weekend
- New traffic light comes to Wabash Landing
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 65, Western Boone 53 (GBB)
- HIGHLIGHTS: Lafayette Jeff 65, Richmond 49 (GBB)
- Warren Co. man gets 65 years for killing ex-girlfriend
- Indiana Senate Backs Control Shift on Troubled Schools
- Many Indiana counties face jail crowding with inmate shift
- Indiana to study the possibility of interstate tolling