CARROLL COUNTY, Ind (WLFI)— An Indianapolis man is in jail after Carroll County Deputies found marijuana and THC oil in his vehicle.
23-year-old Darrion D. Lewis was stopped Friday evening Mar. 15, after running a stop sign. After police pulled Lewis over they found several ounces of Marijuana and THC oil in the vehicle.
Police also found a loaded, extended, 9mm firearm magazine, containing a mix of hollow point and ball tipped ammunition.
Lewis was arrested on Possession of Marijuana, as a class B misdemeanor. Additional charges are pending through the Carroll County Prosecutor’s Office.
Lewis remains incarcerated with a $1,500 bond.
- Traffic stop leads to marijuana/THC oil arrest
- I-65 traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Traffic stop leads to six arrests
- Warren County traffic stop leads to five pounds of marijuana
- Traffic stop turns up drugs and leads to 5 arrests
- Tippecanoe Co. traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Lafayette traffic stop leads to drug dealing arrest, charges
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for Fentanyl dealing
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of drugs
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust