TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Drivers should expect 20-minute closures on State Road 26 starting Wednesday.
Contractors will be setting beams for the new bridge over the Wildcat Creek Bridge. The closures are expected to happen between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Indiana Department of Transportation is advising drivers to seek an alternate route during the closures.
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- First of three bridge closures starting over State Road 25
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- Victim of fatal crash on State Road 26 identified
- State Road 26 will undergo lane restrictions this week
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-65 southbound on-ramp from State Road 38 closed Wed.