WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Planned closures of eastbound Sagamore Parkway lanes at the Wabash River Bridge bridge are delayed.
West Lafayette police say that equipment issues have caused the closures to be postponed until Thursday.
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Sagamore Bridge work extended through Thursday
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday