We are tracking more scattered showers and storms on radar. Nothing is looking to be severe at this point. Expect a warm and muggy conditions to linger throughout the day.
This rain is needed, as we are running nearly 2 inches below the monthly average! Not a good way to start the growing season. With the added clouds and rain potential today, daytime highs will not be as intense but still warmer than average at 78 degrees. Overnight lows in the lower 60s.
Tomorrow brings some much needed relief from the heat and a little sunshine too with highs in the upper 70s and cooler lows in the mid-50s. Go ahead and dry out that umbrella, but it close by.
As we head into the weekend, scattered showers and thunderstorms chances will start to increase. We will also be a touch warmer with highs returning into the mid-80s.
- Tracking Storms on Radar
- Tracking a winter storm
- Tracking Weekend Winter Storm
- New radar helping improve weather data for northwestern Indiana
- Tracking another quiet day
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Tracking Snow Overnight
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- Tracking scattered rain this Monday
- Intermediate school construction on track