WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — After first making its debut last year, the Hidden Gems Home Tour is back for a second season this weekend.
Last year, more than 300 people showed up to check out these hidden gems. The free tour featured eight historic homes in the New Chauncey neighborhood. The homes chosen represent the past, present and future of the area.
This year, four homes are on the tour in the Hills and Dales neighborhood which is located just northeast of Purdue University's campus off of Northwestern Avenue. These free tours are self guided and those who attend can check out them out at their own pace.
During your tour you can stop by the Trap house tacos food truck that will be located inside Hills and Dales. Blackhawk Winery and vinard will also be there. The tour is Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Touring hidden gems around West Lafayette
- Hidden Gems Home Tour showcases the history of neighborhoods in West Lafayette
- West Lafayette Intermediate school hosts tour for students
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- West Lafayette leaf pickup begins Tuesday
- West Lafayette's George Karlaftis commits to Purdue
- Benton Central tops West Lafayette 44-39
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Lafayette 75, Attica 37 (BBB)
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Lafayette 74, Frontier 23 (GBB)