FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WLFI) — The candidates seeking the Republican Party nomination to represent Indiana in the United States Senate will host a debate Monday night in Fort Wayne.
The participants will be businessman and former state legislator Mike Braun, U.S. Rep. Luke Messer and U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita.
The debate will be shown live on News 18 and streamed live on WLFI.com starting at 7 p.m.
It will be hosted by WPTA/ABC21 news anchor Brien McElhatten and moderated by WOWO's Pat Miller. WLFI's Jeff Smith will one of those presenting questions to the candidates.
- Republican Senate Candidate Debate
- Republican Senate candidates to debate in Indianapolis
- U.S. Senate Republican Indiana Primary Debate
- Indiana senate candidates to debate Monday evening
- Indiana Senate candidates debate one final time before Election Day
- Indiana GOP Senate candidates square off in raucous debate
- Indiana Senate candidates work for your vote in final debate
- Sheriff candidates play nice during public debate
- Indiana's U.S. Senate candidates talk Kavanaugh, healthcare, more in first debate
- Indiana Republicans working to fill senate seat