LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- Several tips from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have led to charges against a Lafayette man.
Chad Spencer is charged with child exploitation and possession of child pornography.
Prosecutors said they began their investigation last October. That's when they learned multiple explicit photos and images of underage girls had been uploaded to Twitter accounts linked to Spencer.
A search warrant was served at his South Street home last week. According to court documents, that's when Spencer admitted to both sending and receiving child pornography images.
- Tips from NCMEC lead to child exploitation charges for Lafayette man
- NCMEC asking for help finding missing Lafayette teen
- LPD arrests Lafayette man after child exploitation investigation
- Child found alone leads to neglect charges for Lafayette man
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Earhart teacher arrested for alleged child exploitation
- Teacher accused of child exploitation officially fired
- Child porn found on laptop, phone leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Heroin bust leads to charges against Lafayette man