LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Tippecanoe County residents have until Tuesday, Nov. 12 to pay their fall property tax installment. According to a news release, with November 10 falling on a Sunday and Monday, November 11 being Veterans Day with offices closed, property tax installments will be due Tuesday, November 12.
The Tippecanoe County Treasurer’s office offers several ways to pay the installment:
• The Treasurer’s office at 20 N 3rd Street is open daily, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, County offices are closed Monday, November 11 for Veterans Day.
• A drop box is located at the main doors of 20 N 3rd Street. The dropbox is open until midnight on the due date.
• Staley Credit Union accepts property tax payments. Present the tax statement coupon at 1632 Union Street.
Lobby & Drive-Thru Hours:
Mon-Thu 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fri 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat 9:00 a.m. – Noon
Note: Staley Credit Union is open Monday, November 11.
• Online payments are timely through midnight on the due date. Visit www.beacon.schneidercorp.com for property tax information and payment options. Convenience fees are applied to online payments.
• Payments may be mailed to Tippecanoe County Treasurer 20 N 3rd Street, Lafayette, IN 47901. A federal postmark by the due date is required to avoid late payment penalties.
- Tippecanoe property tax deadline moved to Tuesday
- Tippecanoe County property taxes due Friday
- Spring property taxes due Thursday
- Tippecanoe fairgrounds project moves forward
- Tippecanoe Co. Substance Use and Disorder Symposium registration deadline
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period
- Tippecanoe Co. Commissioners delay moving exchange program
- Double murder trial moved to Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe Flea Market moves to the Amphitheater
- Homeowners in Tippecanoe County deal with property damage from storm