TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Tippecanoe School Corporation has named its teacher of the year representatives.
The first is Lauri Vitale from Klondike Elementary School.
Vitale has taught in TSC for seven years.
Sig Kriebel from McCutcheon High School was named the TSC secondary teacher of the year.
Kriebel is a former newspaper writer and editor.
He's taught English at McCutcheon for 20 years.
The two will represent the TSC in the Indiana 2020 teacher of the year program.
- Tippecanoe School Corporation names teacher of the year reps
- Tippecanoe School Corporation celebrates class of 2018
- New positions filled within Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Tri-County School Corporation names new superintendent
- Propane fueled buses on the way to Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Tippecanoe School Corporation and the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Department team up for enforcement blitz
- TSC names 2018 Teachers of the Year
- School corporation is improving facilities
- Understanding Frontier School Corporation's Referendum
- Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair names Supreme Showman