TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The Tippecanoe School Corporation is extending its summer Grab-and-Go lunch service.
The program was created because of the economic impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having on local families.
It's open to all families with students ages 2 to 19.
Meals can be picked up at five locations across the county.
- Battle Ground Middle School, 6100 North 50 West, West Lafayette
- Point West Mobile Home Community, 2719 Klondike Road, West Lafayette
- Romney Meadows Apartment Homes, 2905 Westchester Lane, Lafayette
- Wainwright Middle School, 7501 East 700 South, Lafayette
- Wyandotte Elementary (new location), 5865 East 50 South, Lafayette
Each meal includes an entree, fruit, vegetables and milk.
The program will continue through July 20th.
Meals may be picked up between 12 and 12:30 pm on a first come, first served basis.