TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—City and county leaders gathered at the Tippecanoe County Courthouse to support Joe Mackey's campaign on Sunday.
Mackey is running to be Indiana's Representative for the 4th Congressional District.
He is the only candidate to announce his run in the race as a democrat.
A few of Mackey's talking points during his campaign are public education, clean energy manufacturing and health care reform.
He said this is a great way to send his message and connect with Indiana families from all over the state.
To follow Joe Mackey during this race click here.
- Tippecanoe County resident Joe Mackey makes a stop home during campaign trail
- Tippecanoe County resident Joe Mackey files for Congress
- Mackey gets better cell reception
- Purdue victories lead to sellouts at Mackey
- Mackey Arena hosts men's basketball watch party
- Purdue's Hopkins named semifinalist for Mackey Award
- Congressional campaign makes stop in Lafayette
- Tippecanoe County working to preserve historic home
- Tippecanoe County home destroyed in overnight fire