TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Tippecanoe County spring 2019 property taxes are due Friday by 11:59 p.m.
Payments can be made online, by mail, in the treasurer's office, drop box on North 3rd Street or at Staley Credit Union (1632 Union Street). Online payments can be made at www.tippecanoe.in.gov.
If mailing today, in order to avoid penalties, the treasurer's office suggests getting the federal postmark rather than dropping it in a mailbox.
The treasurer's office is open until 4:30 p.m. Friday.
- Tippecanoe County property taxes due Friday
- Spring property taxes due Thursday
- Tippecanoe property tax deadline moved to Tuesday
- Homeowners in Tippecanoe County deal with property damage from storm
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- New local income tax will affect Tippecanoe County if passed
- Proposed public safety income tax increase passes Tippecanoe County Council
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period
- Presentation designed to lower rental property crime in Tippecanoe Co.
- Woman thrown from car in Friday morning Tippecanoe County crash