TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Tippecanoe County spring 2019 property taxes are due Friday by 11:59 p.m.
Payments can be made online, by mail, in the treasurer's office, drop box on North 3rd Street or at Staley Credit Union (1632 Union Street). Online payments can be made at www.tippecanoe.in.gov.
If mailing today, in order to avoid penalties, the treasurer's office suggests getting the federal postmark rather than dropping it in a mailbox.
The treasurer's office is open until 4:30 p.m. Friday.
- Tippecanoe County property taxes due Friday
- Spring property taxes due Thursday
- Tippecanoe property tax deadline moved to Tuesday
- Property owners in Tippecanoe County will not be penalized for late tax payments
- Homeowners in Tippecanoe County deal with property damage from storm
- Tippecanoe County Republicans postpone caucus due to coronavirus worries
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period
- New local income tax will affect Tippecanoe County if passed
- Proposed public safety income tax increase passes Tippecanoe County Council