TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A missing Tippecanoe County teenager has been found safe. Sheriff Bob Goldsmith said 17-year-old Elizabeth Henry was found about 5:00 Monday morning.
Goldsmith said police were originally concerned because Henry's car was found abandoned with her keys and wallet inside this weekend on County Road 950 East near State Road 38.
Henry had run away, but is now being reunited with her family.
- Missing Tippecanoe County teenager found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Tippecanoe County man found
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lafayette 12-year-old found safe
- Missing Newton Co. teen found safe
- Tippecanoe Health Dept.: West Nile virus found in Tippecanoe County
- Miss Tippecanoe County 2019 crowned on Saturday
- West Nile Virus found in Tippecanoe County
- Body of missing kayaker on Tippecanoe River found