TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office is investigating a report of animal cruelty involving a video taken of two people drowning a cat in a trap.
They said in a press release that the complaint was received on Monday, Nov. 26th. The video was initially posted to social media but has since been taken down.
Police said it happened at 2300 block of Sagamore Parkway West, in rural West Lafayette.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Department at (765)-423-9388.
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office releases information on cat drowning video
- UPDATE: Man charged in connection to cat drowned in video
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office hosting crime prevention seminar
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office warns residents of fake calls
- Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office warns of 48-hour challenge
- Tippecanoe County Primary Sheriff and Prosecutor Debate
- Bob Goldsmith enters Tippecanoe County sheriff's race
- Drug epidemic burdens Tippecanoe County Coroner's Office
- New K9's at Tippecanoe Co. Sheriff's Office
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains