TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—The Tippecanoe County Fair is coming to a close.
But before the fair packs up for the year, 4-H'ers are auctioning off their animals.
Swine, Cattle, Goats, and even rabbits were auctioned off today as the 4-H competitions come to a close.
The exhibit hall also went from 4-6:30 pm.
4-H'er Cooper Rooze said it's a lot of hard work showing animals but as a young 4-H'er, you learn a lot.
"I've always loved being out on the farm and doing farm work," said Rooze. "So I thought I'd give it a shot and I loved it and it just took off from there."
Caleb Servies said being a 4 year 4-H'er there are big take aways every year.
"Just so you can, pretty much understand how live is, just in case you gotta go buy yourself something in an auction someday," said Servies. "Pretty much know what to do."
- Tippecanoe County Fair holds 4-H auction
- Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair names Supreme Showman
- Llamas compete at the Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair
- Warren County 4-H Fair celebrates 100 years
- Clinton County kicks off its 4-H Fair
- Carroll County's 98th annual 4-H Fair
- Kids are showing off their passions at the Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair
- 2019 Tippecanoe County Fair Schedule
- White County 4-H Fair is in full swing!
- Tippecanoe County family recognized at state fair