INDIANAPOLIS (WLFI) — Tippecanoe County is reporting seven of Indiana's 645 total coronavirus cases, according to numbers released by Indiana State Department of Health Thursday. Three new deaths and 170 new cases were reported statewide.
One of the deaths is in Jasper County.
So far, 17 people have died from COVID-19 in Indiana. More than 4,600 people have been tested for the virus.
Warren County also had two new cases reported. Two additional cases were reported in Montgomery County, bringing the case total up to three, according to the county health department. Jasper County also reported two new cases, totaling three in the county.
Totals from our area:
Fountain - 1
Howard - 6 (1 death)
Jasper - 3 (1 death)
Miami - 1
Montgomery - 3
Tippecanoe - 7
Warren - 2
Numbers in Warren and Montgomery Counties differ from what the state is reporting. The individual county health departments have updated the numbers. The state's list updates daily at 10 a.m.
Click here for an exact list of where in the state cases are reported.
- Tippecanoe County COVID-19 cases up to 7, statewide deaths at 17
- Tippecanoe County Health Department reports first in-county COVID-19 case
- First case of COVID-19 from Tippecanoe County resident in Florida
- Fifth case of COVID-19 reported in Tippecanoe County resident
- Health department reports Tippecanoe County's first COVID-19 death
- Tippecanoe sees no new cases of coronavirus, 2,159 now statewide
- Tippecanoe County Court operations and COVID-19
- Statewide coronavirus cases top 3,000
- Authorities investigate Tippecanoe County Jail inmate's death
- Vaping-related death reported in Tippecanoe County