TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — An Ohio man was arrested after guns and drugs were found in his vehicle during a traffic stop in Tippecanoe County.
Kevin Jones was pulled over on Interstate 65 Friday afternoon.
State police said they found around 42 grams of marijuana and a handgun.
Jones was taken to the Tippecanoe County Jail.
He faces charges of being a serious violent felon in possession of a handgun, possession of marijuana and possession of firearm
without a permit.
- Tippecanoe Co. traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of drugs
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust
- Traffic stop turns up drugs and leads to 5 arrests
- Lafayette traffic stop leads to drug dealing arrest, charges
- Traffic stop leads to six arrests
- I-65 traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest
- Traffic stops lead to 3 drug-related arrests in Monroe Co.
- ISP traffic stop ends in 2 drug arrests
- Attempted traffic stop leads to 5 arrests and large amount of meth