TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The chief deputy prosecutor in Tippecanoe County has been appointed judge.
Kristen McVey has been appointed by Gov. Eric Holcomb to Superior Court 5. She will take over for Judge Sean Persin who was appointed to Circuit Court.
McVey has been with the prosecutor's office since 2002. She also served as chief deputy prosecutor in Carroll County.
A date for when she will be sworn in has yet to be determined.
- Tippecanoe Co. chief deputy prosecutor appointed as judge
- Jason Biss named Tippecanoe Co. Chief Deputy Prosecutor
- Tippecanoe County Primary Sheriff and Prosecutor Debate
- Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidates' final plea
- Former Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidate's blooper reel
- Tippecanoe Superior Court V Welcomes Judge McVey
- Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor discusses opposition to legalizing medical marijuana
- Tippecanoe County Prosecutor Pat Harrington runs for re-election
- Local attorney announces run for Tippecanoe Co. prosecutor
- WLFI to broadcast debate between Tippecanoe Co. sheriff, prosecutor candidates