TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)- These contestants saved room for dessert- and a lot of it.
The fourth annual pie eating contest at the Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair was nothing short of entertaining.
Dozens of hungry contestants lined up to give the challenge their all.
This year's taste of choice was chocolate creme pie, which left some pretty sweet stains on participants' clothes.
There were four separate age groups in the contest- with the youngest starting at just 2 years old, and some of those kids can really eat.
Tyler Britton, a three-time champion, is now a four-time champion after Tuesday evening.
Britton takes first place, again, in this year's pie eating contest at the fair.
He beat out the rest of his age group by a landslide.
- Tippecanoe Co. Fair pie eating champion remains undefeated
- Grand Champion Gilt and Barrow at the Tippecanoe County Fair
- 2019 Tippecanoe County Fair Schedule
- Mikolas remains undefeated in St. Louis’ win over Chicago
- Tippecanoe County 4-H Fair names Supreme Showman
- Tippecanoe County family recognized at state fair
- Tippecanoe County fair starts Saturday, July 20th
- Tippecanoe County Fair holds 4-H auction
- New Amenities Welcome Fair-goers at Tippecanoe County Fair