WLFI is broadcasting a live debate Tuesday between the candidates running for Tippecanoe County sheriff and prosecutor.
The debate will follow the CBS Evening News at 7 p.m. from the Faith West Community Center on News 18 and will be streaming live on WLFI.com.
The first 30-minute debate will be among the three candidates for Sheriff. The second half-hour debate will be between the two candidates running for prosecutor.
For those wishing to attend, the event is open to the public and held at the Faith West Community Center. The seats available are on a first come, first serve basis. The doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
- Tippecanoe County Primary Sheriff and Prosecutor Debate
- WLFI to broadcast debate between Tippecanoe Co. sheriff, prosecutor candidates
- Tippecanoe Co. Sheriff and Prosecutor debate happening Tuesday
- Candidates discuss future of Tippecanoe County in WLFI's primary debate
- WATCH: Full replay of the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Debate
- Candidate left off Tippecanoe County primary ballot
- Tippecanoe County clerk's debate scheduled for October
- Tippecanoe Co. sheriff candidates meet and greet days before primary
- Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidates' final plea
- Former Tippecanoe Co. Prosecutor candidate's blooper reel