NEWTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Three people have been charged Monday with the beating of an animal at Fair Oaks Farms.
It's a result of the investigation into the alleged animal cruelty per the Newton County Sheriff's Office.
The charge is a Class A misdemenor.
Sheriff's anticipate the release of the names within 24 hours.
Interviews with other persons of interest are being conducted.
Below are the links to the previous reports.
- Three people charged in connection with Fair Oaks Farm animal cruelty case
- One suspect in custody in connection with the animal cruelty case at Fair Oaks Farms
- Video shows alleged animal cruelty at Fair Oaks Farms
- Names of men charged in Fair Oaks animal cruelty released
- Fair Oaks Farms opens barn-themed hotel
- Animal cruelty bill moves forward
- Purdue Trustee with Fair Oaks connection talks about animal abuse video controversy
- Second video released showing alleged animal abuse at Fair Oaks Farms
- Fair Oaks owner responds to animal abuse video, outlines future