LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) --Three people are behind bars in the Tippecanoe County Jail after the Drug Task Force served a warrant at 1321 Morton Street.
Thirty-year-old Richard Land was booked on possession of a syringe.
Kimberly Remaly was arrested because of a warrant with an unrelated case.
Thirty-nine year-old Sherry Huddleston was booked on a charge of dealing cocaine.
All three live in Lafayette and all were charged with maintaining a common nuisance.
As we previously reported, several people were detained after a narcotics investigation from the Tippecanoe County Drug Task Force.
Officers had a search warrant and issued it around 2 p.m.
We will keep you updated as information becomes available.
A link to the original story is here.
- Three people arrested in connection to Monday's drug raid
- Twelve people arrested for drug related incident
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Authorities: Drug raid turns up 22 guns, homemade bombs
- Tippecanoe County Drug Task Force raids Lafayette home
- LPD arrests two people after major drug and weapon bust
- Indiana agents raid 2 suspected cockfighting operations
- ICE to begin nationwide immigration raids Sunday
- Couple arrested in connection to abuse of 4-month-old
- 18-year-old arrested in connection to Peru death