INDIANA, Ind. - There are now a total of 15 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Indiana, including one new case in central Indiana.
The newest cases are in Marion County, Wells and LaPorte County. Those cases were announced Saturday morning.
Here's a breakdown of the confirmed cases at this time: three cases in Johnson County, two cases in Hendricks County, three cases in Marion County, and one case each in Adams, Boone, Howard, St. Joseph, LaPorte, Wells and Noble counties.
The Indiana State Department of Health is tracking cases daily on its website.
- Three more COVID-19 cases found in Indiana, total now 15
- ISDH reports 107 new COVID-19 cases, 12 total deaths Tuesday
- 19 total COVID-19 cases in Indiana as of Sunday, March 15th
- Jasper County sees first COVID-19 case, state death total now at 14
- Two more COVID-19 deaths reported in Indiana, total now at six
- February 1: Snowfall Totals
- 4 new COVID-19 cases in Indiana, state now has 10 cases
- First COVID-19 case reported in Carroll County
- First person dies from COVID-19 in Indiana
- 11th Indiana coronavirus case found in St. Joseph County