TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Two juveniles and an adult are facing charges for allegedly robbing a man at gunpoint last week.
Police say the victim was walking along State Road 26 when a car pulled over next to him.
The driver tried to call to him through the passenger side window, when an accomplice, grabbed the victim's shoulder from behind and pressed a pistol against his side.
The robbers took a backpack, wallet, two jackets, and a set of keys and drove off.
Officers say a witness followed the suspect vehicle and they were quickly found by police.
They say 17-year-old Wanya Dunn, 16-year-old Glenn Ladd, and 30-year-old Zachary Sondgeroth were found inside.
They also allegedly found all of the victim's belongings and a 38-caliber revolver.
Sondgeroth has been charged with armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon, two counts of carrying a handgun without a license, and two counts of theft.
Dunn is charged with armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, and one count of theft.
Ladd has been charged with armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, pointing a firearm, theft, and carrying a handgun without a license.
- Three charged in armed robbery case
- Woman faces multiple charges including armed robbery
- Suspect charged with Lafayette armed robbery
- Serial robbery suspect charged for multiple armed robberies
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- Two men charged in Circle K armed robbery
- Lafayette man admits to armed robbery, charges filed
- Lafayette man charged in Village Pantry attempted armed robbery
- Two men in custody following armed robbery
- Flora police are investigating an armed robbery