LEITERS FORD, Ind. (WLFI) -- Three people have been arrested after a month-long drug investigation, according to the Fulton County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators served a search warrant Thursday, which turned up suspected methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
Brittnie Arbuckle, 34, faces preliminary charges of dealing and possession of meth, as well as neglect of a dependant.
Robert Warren is accused of possession of meth and Dana Looney was arrested on a parole warrant.
Indiana State Police and the Department of Child Services helped with the investigation.
- Three arrested after Fulton County search warrant served
- Crash in Fulton County injures 7
- Attempt to serve a warrant ends in acquitted murder suspect's arrest
- Drug search OK despite address on Kokomo warrant being wrong
- Suspect with warrant connected to Bowen murder investigation arrested
- Local Police Arrest 10 People During Annual Warrant Sweep
- Newton County Sheriff's Office issues warrant for chase suspect
- Family of Fulton County crash victims holding fundraiser to raise money for bus stop arms
- Clinton County burglary suspect arrested after morning search
- White County man arrested in Florida after two week search