NOBLESVILLE, Ind. – Country star Thomas Rhett will bring his “Very Hot Summer Tour” to central Indiana on Friday, June 21.
Tickets for the show at Noblesville’s Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center go on sale to the general public next Friday, March 8 at 10 a.m.
The U.S. leg of the tour kicks off on May 17 in Spokane, Washington and will feature special guests Dustin Lynch, Russell Dickerson, and Rhett Akins.
Rhett was named Country Radio’s most played artist of 2018 and he recently racked up his 12th career No. 1 with “Sixteen.” His first No. 1 hit in 2013 with “It Goes Like This,” introducing a sound that mixed the southern swagger of county music with pop hooks, R&B grooves, soulful strut, and the anything-goes attitude of rock.
- Thomas Rhett coming to Indy
- Musical ‘Hamilton’ coming to Indy
- Two Indy teens sentenced for Indy crime spree
- Kidnapped Kokomo girl found safe in Indy
- Will Power wins first career Indy 500
- Fugitive search: Mark Thomas Dano
- Potential job openings if Amazon chooses Indy for headquarters
- Ed Carpenter wins pole for Indy 500, again
- Greater Lafayette well represented at the Indy 500
- Juvenile waived to adult court in Indy doctor's slaying