WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers should be aware the intersection of Klondike Road and Lindberg Road will be closing on Tuesday, Sept. 4. Construction crews will be creating a roundabout at the intersection. This is the first phase of the Revive Klondike Project. Crews are projecting that the construction to be done in December of 2018.
The Revive Klondike Project plans to improve traffic flow, pedestrian safety, and better drainage to Klondike Road.
- The intersection of Klondike Road and Lindberg Road will be closing
- New roundabout opens at Klondike and Lindberg Roads
- Pedestrian dies in Klondike Road crash
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- West Lafayette begins planning for Lindberg Road construction
- Demolition continues in Lindberg Village
- Trees planted near Lindberg Road in honor of National Arbor Day
- State Road 28 to close this week for road maintenance
- Revive Klondike project starting soon