LAFAYETTE, Ind (WLFI)—The associated Masonic Lodges in Tippecanoe County held its annual Community Fish Fry on Saturday.
Nearly 1,000 people were there last year and this year they expect no less.
People were able to enjoy all you can eat fish feast endless fries, bread and butter, and lemonade or tea at the Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds.
Bakers also had the chance to put their talents to the test during the Dessert Auction.
Folks took a bid on home-baked goods like delicious cakes, cookies, brownies, and pies before they were gone.
Event Coordiantor Norman Childress said good food always brings everyone together.
"This is a chance for us to come together over a good meal, get acquainted or re-acquainted in ways that we're not, we don't have an opportunity to by enlarge the rest of the year," said Childress.
- The associated Masonic Lodges in Tippecanoe County held its annual Community Fish Fry
- U.S. Post Office allegedly not sending fliers for Annual Buck Creek Fish Fry
- 2018 Legislative Forum being held Monday in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe County Health Department responds to needles in community
- Tippecanoe County voter card confusion
- Recycling Update for Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County is thinking solar
- Brown County State Park, lodge stay closed through Sunday