WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue basketball player, Matt Haarms received national attention (see the tweets in the sidebar) this past weekend for his performance in the Boilermakers' win over Butler; but also for his signature "hair flip".
We've covered his performance on the floor time-and-time again, so we decided to dig a little deeper, and ask the tough questions (not really) regarding his hair-styling tendencies, like how much product he uses.
See the video above for his comments!
- The art of the Matt Haarms 'Hair Flip'
- Matt Haarms tabbed to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar watch list
- Purdue Basketball's Matt Haarms works to find shelter dogs a new home
- Purdue Basketball's Matt Haarms stays in Greater Lafayette to walk dogs for shelter despite coronavirus outbreak
- Haarms scores 26 points, Purdue beats Minnesota 83-78 2OT
- Edwards, Haarms team up to lead No. 12 Purdue past Penn St.
- Haarms' late tip-in sends No. 15 Purdue past Indiana 48-46
- Car crashes into Lafayette hair salon
- LUM 'flips switch' on new solar panels
- Administration flips switch on light bulb regulations