TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - There have been five deaths reported in Tippecanoe County this flu season. That's according the Indiana State Department of Health.
The numbers were reported in the department's weekly influenza report released on Friday. It does not break down Tippecanoe County's numbers by age.
According to the report, there has been a total of 167 flu-related deaths in Indiana this season. It says 128 of those deaths are people 65 and older. One child four years old or younger was also reported.
Allen and Marion Counties have the most deaths, both reporting 13 deaths.
- Tippecanoe County reaches five deaths this flu season
- Indiana flu deaths reach 107 for state's current flu season
- Authorities investigate Tippecanoe County Jail inmate's death
- Vaping-related death reported in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's CASA for children reaches a milestone
- Flu cases on the rise in Tippecanoe County
- Flu season preparation is underway
- First flu-related death of season reported in Indiana
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Number of thefts decrease in Tippecanoe County this holiday season