Photo Gallery 2 Images
Heavy rainfall continues to come down across the region at this hour; it’s all thanks to the combination of a slow moving cold front and low pressure that may drop an additional inch or two of rainfall across the region before the night is up!
The latest model data indicates that our current round of rainfall will hold on through at least 10:00 A.M. ET; however, we’re not only looking at simple rainfall early tomorrow. Falling temperatures due to the passing cold front will ensure a slick morning commute as the possibility of freezing rainfall reaches Greater Lafayette between 6:00 A.M. ET and 7:00 A.M. ET.
While tomorrow appears as though it will be primarily dry, more wintry precipitation and rainfall will return to the region late Wednesday and early Thursday. Another, more significant, round of rainfall is expected to reach us on Friday. It’s expected to deposit another 1” – 2” of rainfall across the viewing area before it exits the region early Sunday morning.
- The Rainfall Continues
- Lingering rainfall Wednesday morning
- Anticipating Alberto's Rainfall
- Some Fog & Additional Rainfall
- Rainfall Timing Update
- Tracking Another Round of Rainfall
- August 15, 3:10 PM Rainfall Update
- September 13, 10 PM Weather Forecast Update as Warm-Up Continues & Two Rounds of Rainfall Are Eyed Down the Road
- HEAT ADVISORY.....SOME STORMS WITH PEAK OF RAINFALL COVERAGE THURSDAY
- Some Areas Quite Dry In the Short Term......Rainfall Ahead