WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Purdue University Economic Research Center has received a new name. The John H. Schnatter Family Foundation donated 8 million dollars for naming rights.
The foundation is funded by the founder and former CEO of Papa John's Pizza. The Doug and Maria DeVos Foundation also gave 1 million dollars.
In addition to the 9 million in donations, Purdue's Office of the Provost will match that total over the next six years.
- The Purdue University Economic Research Center has received a new name
- Purdue University forms research alliance with university in Peru
- Purdue University student receives prestigious scholarship
- Aaron Lai receives engraved gift from Purdue's Center for Cancer Research
- Purdue Neurotrauma Group Continues Research
- Purdue Center for Cancer Research begins using Tyler Trent's donated cells for research
- Purdue officially launches Purdue University Global
- Purdue University's Horticulture Park reopens
- Summer construction at Purdue University
- Happy 150th Birthday, Purdue University