WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) — Purdue's top two nonconference games will be a trip to Texas and a neutral court showdown with Butler in December next season.
The Boilermakers released most of their non-league schedule Thursday. An ACC-Big Ten matchup has not yet been announced.
Purdue opens the season with two home games — Nov. 6 against Fairfield and Nov. 10 against Ball State. It visits Texas on Dec. 9 and plays the Bulldogs on Dec. 15 in Indianapolis before closing out nonconference play by hosting Ohio on Dec. 20 and Belmont on Dec. 29
Purdue also will play three times in the Charleston Classic, a tournament that features Wichita State, Alabama, Virginia Tech and Ball State.
The Big Ten has not released a conference schedule yet.
- Texas, Butler headline Boilermakers nonconference schedule
- Purdue women's basketball unveils 2018-19 nonconference schedule
- Fugitive Found: Parese Christopher Butler
- Notes: Purdue basketball set for Butler
- Kollyn All signs LOI for Butler University
- Howe, McKenzie propel Purdue past Butler 5-3
- Rensselaer holiday trash schedule
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue holds off Butler's late surge in Crossroads Classic
- Time, broadcast details released for Purdue-Butler game
- Purdue advances to Sweet 16 with win over Butler